Please ensure that the
following safety instructions are followed.
Safety Instruction Sheet for customers when inflatable play
equipment is delivered, Doís & Doníts.
The person/organisation hiring the equipment
will be responsible for any damage or injury occurred as a
result of misuse. These guidelines are for the safety of all
people using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of
the hirer to ensure they are adhered to.
Any damage or theft caused to the equipment by improper use or
lack of care must be paid for. Our company cannot accept any
responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this
Please have the inflatable ready for
collection in the same state as it was delivered to you. If the
inflatable is left in a dirty condition, you will be charged £20
per inflatable, upon collecting for cleaning.
This unit has an age limit of ( ) years. Please
ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. Children using
our castles should be no taller than the walls of the castle.
2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.
(To avoid choking & mess).
3) All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings,
necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that
spectacles are also removed.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or
"silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they
can make a terrible mess and permanently stain the unit.
5) No smoking near the inflatable and not water to be
used on the inflatable
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is
DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable
at all times. The adult
supervisor must watch for careless or reckless behaviour.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and
limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using
it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from
using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require
10) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of
the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will
reduce your electric bill!
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front
apron. The step is there to help users get on and off. Do not
play around the entrance or exit of the inflatable.
that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed
on the inflatable.
13) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation
14) In the event of heavy rain, we strongly recommended
that the inflatable not be used, but left switched on. Any
wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small
picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent
rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the
15) The blower at the back may have a safety reset
button. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch
the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1
or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or
there is a power cut, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is
kept clear at all times.
17) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.
The hirer shall be responsible
for the cost of any repairs needed, including carriage to and
from the repairers, for any damage caused by misuse of the
equipment, normal wear and tear excluded.
ALL PERSONS USING THE EQUIPMENT
DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT LIABILITY WHERE WE
ARE MANNING THE EQUIPMENT THROUGH HIRE TERMS.
CAROLINES CASTLES CANNOT ACCEPT
ANY REASONABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES SUFFERED BY ANYONE USING THE